Thursday, December 12, 2013

Alcohol Free Hand Sanitizer

So the people at CleanSmart contacted me about trying their new alcohol free hand sanitizer. So I said yes, sure, and they sent me a free sample.

I'm not an authority on hand sanitizers but I have enjoyed their product. I will assume it's killing germs, I can't see them. But what I can tell is my hands aren't dry after use, there are no strong smells and I don't feel any residue after using.

Right now, it's only available online, HERE.

I like the idea of less chemicals, no odor, alcohol free and gentle. With cold and flu season upon us, try it out and see what you think.

If you'd like to try it, know me in real life and we'll see each other soon, I've got a sample for you, too. Hit me up.

peace.

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

I definitely need to try this. I have eczema and the regular hand sanitizers tear up my hands.

barb hendrickson said...

sample please? Would love to try a non-alcohol sanitizer.
let's do lunch!
b